After a heavy lunch at De Hunan Restaurant @ Kuchai Lama, V and I proceeded to Food Foundy for dessert. I tell you, we two ladies could really eat, don't let our size deceive you.
Although I've had crepes, I've never had mille crepe cakes before. I guess I've just been too busy hunting down cheesecakes and brownies. So when V asked if I still have room for crepe cakes, I was like, "YES!". I'm one for trying new things.
V ordered the chocolate crepe while I selected the mango flavour.
The chocolate mille crepe cake was made with thin layers of crepes with layers of chocolate cream in between. It's totally delicious.
The mango mille crepe cake, in my opinion, was even better than the chocolate flavour. The fresh mango pulp and cream went very well with the mille crepe and each mouthful was like a trip to heaven. :)
According to V, besides cakes, Food Foundry serves decent Western fare, too. I'd have to try it some day.
Address:
Happy Mansion apartments
Jalan 17/13, Sec 17, Petaling Jaya